- We designed the punch down to inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation, it also have the capacity to torque.
- We made the blades Interchangeable and Reversible between 110 and krone standards.
- Easy to handle thanks to the comfort grip.
- Ergonomic design for fast and low effort for various Cable termination applications.
- Suitable for 110 cross-connect or on reversible termination block for punch and cut or punch only
- Compact body is easily stored or carried in your tool box, tool bag, or pocket
- Spring-loaded design provides a fast, low-effort wire seating and termination
- Internal impact mechanism eliminates jamming for longer, trouble-free service life
- Stores spare blades in the handle, so no additional carrying bags or tubes are needed on the jobsite
- Universal-type tool uses standard twist and lock bladesfor terminations
- Replacement Blades for the Punchdown Tool:
- Clearly labeled on the cutting side to reduce costly punching errors
- Made of high-carbon tool steel, heat-treated and precision ground for long life
- Reversible blades for seating/cut, or seating only for jumper wires
- Rust-resistant finish to ensure years of use
Punch Down Tool for Impact 110 Krone, AMP Modules
This specially designed tool is used to terminate and trim wires with one low-impact punch, bring new ease and speed to all of your installations. Universal scissors cut a variety of cable types, including 20 AWG to 26 AWG, and type 1 foam-insulated conductors.
1. Industry standard, internationally accepted
2. IMAPCT Krone, AMP Modules,
Putting wires into sockets, patch panels or outlets
Can be used on shielded or unshielded twisted pair cables to 110 / keystone jacks
3. Hook and Spudger tools are built into the handle
Use the hook to remove wires from any style block or to help trace wires.
Use the spudger to remove the cross-connect module from the mounting bracket.
4. Ratchet Type, Easy to use hook and spudger.
5. Specially-made tool blade for durability.
6. Low-impact punch, bring new ease and speed to all of your installations.Technical Parameters
Model Function Ratchet Color Material Certification RP-PDT1 IMAPCT Krone, AMP Modules Yes Ivory ABS CE & RoHS Accessory Dimension Weight Package Hook and spudger 185 x 35 x 18mm (7.3″ x1.4″ x 0.7″) 83g Blister Card Supplier