Rapiton Patch Panel RP-PP24-L6U-2 which have RJ45 ports and are most often used in computer networks. Depending on the requirements to data transmission lines in computer networks patch panels with RJ-45 ports may be of category 5e and category 6. Patch panels with shielded ports are used in structured cable systems with shielded communication circuits.
When building structured cabling systems, patch panels are used in racks and telecommunication cabinets for cable mounting in order to provide a high-quality commutation. A separate patch panel port is designated for each line. A patch panel is a block of jacks, the number of which corresponds to that of ports. E.g., a block of 48 jacks is a 48-port panel.
- Horizontal distribution or equipment termination on long-distance communication;
- Interactive termination on merger point;
- Multi-user communication jack in working area.
- Apply to install standard 19″ equipment racket, case and wall mounted tow rack;
- Various information modules provide more choice for cabling system operation;
- Universal sequence-T568A and T568B color sequence labeled on modules clearly;
- The design of other information modules goes beyond expected grade demand;
- Label and embedded icons are convenient to label and manage;
- Single-cord and multi-line pair impact tools are available.
- Meet TIA/EIA-568-A and TIA/EIA-568-B Category 5E requirements;
•Meet TIA/EIA TSB-40;
• Meet ISO/IEC Generic Cabling Standard 11801;
• Meet CENELEC Generic Cabling Standard EN50173.