Rapiton Patch Panel RP-PP24C-L5EU is patch panel which have RJ45 (8p8c) ports and are most often used in computer networks. Depending on the requirements to data transmission lines in computer networks patch panels RP-PP24C-L5EU with RJ-45 ports is in category 5e. Patch panels with shielded ports are used in structured cable systems with shielded communication circuits.
When building structured cabling systems, patch panels are used in racks and telecommunication cabinets for cable mounting in order to provide a high-quality commutation. A separate patch panel port is designated for each line. A patch panel is a block of jacks, the number of which corresponds to that of ports. E.g., a block of 24 jacks is a 24-port panel.
- Horizontal distribution or equipment termination on long-distance communication;
- Interactive termination on merger point;
- Multi-user communication jack in working area.
- Apply to install standard 19″ equipment bracket, case and wall mounted tow rack;
- Various information modules provide more choice for cabling system operation;
- Colorful design labeled on modules clearly;
- The design of other information modules goes beyond expected grade demand;
- Label and embedded icons are convenient to label and manage;
- Single-cord and multi-line pair impact tools are available.
|Product name:||Cat5e Color Patch Panel RP-PP24C-L5EU|
|Category:||UTP Cat.5e with modular|
|Housing:||Steel with Black Painting/ABS|
|Install way:||Rack mount|
|Certification:||CE & RoHS|